2017 IUFRO All Division 5 (Forest Products) Conference: “Forest Sector Innovations for a Greener Future”, June 12-16, 2017, Vancouver, Canada
The 2017 IUFRO All-Division 5 (Forest Products) Conference will be held in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada from 12-16 June 2017. The Conference is organized jointly by IUFRO Division 5, the Faculty of Forestry at the University of British Columbia, FPInnovations, and the Society of Wood Science and Technology.
TEAKNET is joining hands with Teakwood Working Party of IUFRO (Division 5.06.02) to organize a Technical Session on “Teak Resources for a Sustainable Future” during the Conference.
Conference Webpage: www.iufrodiv5-2017.ca
TEAKNET brings out a quarterly electronic newsletter (TEAKNET Bulletin) through its website. It is intended for circulation among the members of TEAKNET and other stakeholders around the globe. The Bulletin welcomes short articles, research results of non-technical nature etc. from researchers, teak growers and traders for inclusion as news items. To subscribe the online TEAKNET Newsletter, enter your email below.
IUFRO All Division 5 Conference 2017-Vancouver, British Columbia
TEAKNET Directory Online Form
We are updating our TEAKNET Directory of Traders, Planters, Government Officials and Researchers in order to effectively link all the stakeholders across the globe and share information and events related to teak.
Alerts and News
- Myanmar might export timber products to EU
- Sustainable Management and Genetic Conservation of Teak Resources: Project Formulation Workshop: 26-27 May, Bangkok: Participation (on invitation only)
- Clarification on the Myanmar teak export ban
- GI tag for Nilambur Teak: Opportunities and Legal Paths- News report from the National Daily ‘The Hindu’
- Myanmar’s teak export ban could knock the floor out from under the yacht industry—literally
- The biggest teak tree in Asia has been discovered in Kerala, India
- European Union Timber Regulation(EUTR)
- World Teak Conference 2015