Biennial Review and Assessment of the World Timber Situation 2013-2014
ITTO has published the Biennial Review and Assessment of the World Timber Situation 2013-2014, providing the most up-to-date and reliable international statistics available on global production and trade of timber, with an emphasis on the tropics. It also provides information on trends in forest area, forest management and the economies of ITTO member countries.
Until 2013, the Review and Assessment of the World Timber Situation was published annually. Since the entry into force of the International Tropical Timber 2006 (ITTA, 2006), the Review has been published biennially (Article 28).
- Production, Trade and Prices of Primary Products
- Trade and Prices of Secondary Processed Wood Products
- Appendix 1. Production and Trade of Timber, 2010-2014
- Appendix 2. Direction of Trade in Volume of Primary Tropical Timber Products between Major ITTO Producers and Consumers in 2013
- Appendix 3. Major Tropical Species Traded in 2011, 2012 and 2013
- Appendix 4. Price Indices of Major Tropical Timber and Selected Competing Softwood Products
- Appendix 5. Trade in Secondary Processed Wood Products, 2006-2013
For more details Visit ITTO Biennial Review
TEAKNET brings out a quarterly electronic newsletter (TEAKNET Bulletin) through its website. It is intended for circulation among the members of TEAKNET and other stakeholders around the globe. The Bulletin welcomes short articles, research results of non-technical nature etc. from researchers, teak growers and traders for inclusion as news items. To subscribe the online TEAKNET Newsletter, enter your email below.
IUFRO All Division 5 Conference 2017-Vancouver, British Columbia
TEAKNET Directory Online Form
We are updating our TEAKNET Directory of Traders, Planters, Government Officials and Researchers in order to effectively link all the stakeholders across the globe and share information and events related to teak.
Alerts and News
- Myanmar might export timber products to EU
- Sustainable Management and Genetic Conservation of Teak Resources: Project Formulation Workshop: 26-27 May, Bangkok: Participation (on invitation only)
- Clarification on the Myanmar teak export ban
- GI tag for Nilambur Teak: Opportunities and Legal Paths- News report from the National Daily ‘The Hindu’
- Myanmar’s teak export ban could knock the floor out from under the yacht industry—literally
- The biggest teak tree in Asia has been discovered in Kerala, India
- European Union Timber Regulation(EUTR)
- World Teak Conference 2015